In a world being dominated by broadband, there are a lot reasons to prefer dedicated Internet access, especially if you’re a business. APCL is managing connections to multiple submarine cable systems: SEA-ME-WE-4 and SEA-ME-WE5 as well as multiple International Terrestrial cable (ITC) systems and NTTNs to ensure maximum service availability with redundancy. We are using carrier grade appliance for service provisioning and Bandwidth Manager.
- Redundant Fiber Optic backbone for all PoPs, HUB and Data Center
- Connected to submarine cable system: SEA-ME-WE4 and SEA-ME-WE5
- Connected to multiple International Terrestrial cable (ITC)
- Unlimited browsing facility and easy download/upload
- Redundant servers, routers with multiple upstream providers
- Facilitates for File Transfer Application,
- Static Public IP addresses
- Multi Router Traffic Grapher (MRTG) URL to monitor the traffic load and usage
- SLA with vendors to ensure maximum Uptime and support
- 24/7 Technical Support
Asia Pacific Communication Ltd.
Siraj Tower, Ta-114/1 (Level 5), Gulshan Link Road,